At Conex, we are passionate about our customers so we’re looking for an all star Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team. We need a dedicated advocate who possesses impeccable relationship management skills, can take lead on solving issues, drive maximum value/ success to existing customers, inspire and sell the future of Conex, encourage adoption and expansion, all while building delightful and long-lasting relationships. You will work closely with our Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to ensure customers achieve their business objectives, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
We want resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
• Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
• Partner with our Account Executives to transition and successfully onboard Enterprise accounts
• Identify and work with accounts that are not fully utilizing the product (or likely to churn) using product data, queries and information to support your analysis and work proactively to eliminate that risk
• Evaluate customers that have been lost or churned identifying reasons for churn and building a strategy to win customers back
• Ensure all account issues are quickly resolved, utilizing resources from our Customer Success Engineers, Engineering, etc.
• Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Conex can better serve them
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Experience working with the large enterprise accounts, supporting a highly technical product
• 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in SMS (Sales Management Systems), customer support, business development, or customer success
• Demonstrated ability to establish credibility, present, and to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
• Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
• Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by sending us an email @ [email protected]
Or Share it via social networks, if you think that your connections will be interested in this job position